Monday, July 20, 2009

things that i wonder...

I have several things that i wonder... and there is no end to it, the list just keeps goin on and on and on.
1.) Have you tried the Salsa Verde Dorito's? They are DAIRY! On the back of the bag, in large bold letters CONTAINS MILK. Seriously, who would of thought? Should i refrigerate after opening? Or just eat the whole bag so they don't go bad.
2.) Skittle Vodka... If I use the Crazy Cores Skittles, will that give my vodka two flavors? Watermelon on the inside, strawberry on the outside?
3.) Why do some people think that if i don't answer the phone at 6:05 am they must call again... 6:06 am, 6:06 am (yeah, two times in less than a minute), 6:07 am and 6:08 am Just because you wake up with the chickens, I DON'T WAKE UP THAT EARLY... EVER!!!
4.) Why is it when you feel like crap, EVERYTHING goes wrong, or everything needs to be done, and there's a rush to get it done.
5.) Do illiterate people get the full effect of alphabet soup? seriously.

2 comments:

  1. No new blog entry??? WHY??? :)

    I can't believe you used super glue!! I think I need to bow at your feet!!

    Hallie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm smack someone if they called me that early.

    ReplyDelete